Who's decorating for Christmas right now?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by mullers3acers, Dec 4, 2009.

1. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    Who is decorating now for Christmas? What are you putting up I mean lights Christmas trees, etc.?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  2. 6chickens in St. Charles

6chickens in St. Charles Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    St. Charles, IL
    Well, we put up this beeeautiful picket fence to keep the chickens safe, so now I must decorate it. I'm thinking greenery swags loaded with white lights and red ribbons on each post. Maybe wreaths on the posts. And DH wants to put up lights around the shed/coop. We already have snow today! -near Chicago

3. Maureen&chickens

Maureen&chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2009
    Townsend
    Lights are on the house. Indoor decorating may happen this weekend.

4. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    we only put a tree up(living in a trailer sucks when you have a ton of crap) we have no room for other "holiday cheer" lol. i would love to have wreaths and swags and lights around my windows but when you have no window sills or anything.. yeah. so we have our tree up with one ornament right now(spongebob santa lol for the littlest one) maybe getting more ornaments on it later [​IMG]

Sue

5. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Our tree has been up since the middle of Oct. but wasn't decorated by the kids until Thanks-Giving Day. I don't wanna hear it [​IMG] .......we have went to long without a tree. We are just making up for lost time [​IMG] We have lighted garland strung on the piano but we are planning to put a few outside on the front porch, but we may jsut do the garland.....not sure yet [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by