WHO'S EGG?!

EvaRay1525

Songster
Oct 12, 2020
I recently found this egg this afternoon in my nesting box and I have no clue who's the mama ?! I have 2 that are females but I have no clue who laid the egg? I have a painted silkie and a buff polish hen. I have no clue of both their ages but the Buff laced polish doesn't have the V shape comb in yet. The silkie seems like it laid the egg and the egg is white. Ill post pics of the chickens. They both are interested in the nesting boxed my silkie was in their this morning and the polish was as well. The silkie had never stayed in the nesting box so I think it was her. The egg is white and small. compared to my New Hampshires egg.
IMG_0887.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0885.jpeg
    IMG_0885.jpeg
    456.2 KB · Views: 5
  • tempImagelqVHg5.png
    tempImagelqVHg5.png
    6 MB · Views: 5
  • tempImageeqfODk.png
    tempImageeqfODk.png
    5 MB · Views: 5
I recently found this egg this afternoon in my nesting box and I have no clue who's the mama ?! I have 2 that are females but I have no clue who laid the egg? I have a painted silkie and a buff polish hen. I have no clue of both their ages but the Buff laced polish doesn't have the V shape comb in yet. The silkie seems like it laid the egg and the egg is white. Ill post pics of the chickens. They both are interested in the nesting boxed my silkie was in their this morning and the polish was as well. The silkie had never stayed in the nesting box so I think it was her. The egg is white and small. compared to my New Hampshires egg.
View attachment 2581145
Idk about polish but my silkie lays a slight pink egg.

Back
Top Bottom