Who's hatching on May 12th

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
I think I'm in trouble-I over ordered eggs for my bator that fits 42 eggs I stuck 56 in-alot were silie eggs-so I put them on top of eachother on the turner-well...I candled and saw 1 big blood ring-garbage-like 7 clear-garbage-5 questionable-kept "just in case" the rest all viening jumpers!-If I get 40+ to hatch I will drop and cry-my first batch ever I had 38 eggs all duds! This will keep me busy big time-no more incubating for me this year-I think? shhh dont tell DH
hide.gif
They are due to start hatching out on the 12th-through the rest of the week-staggered because of the deliveries-I bought from 4 BYC'ers and 3 are mine..can't wait
wee.gif

I have bbs silkies due on the 10th. My eggs are double stacked and I am hand turning right now because the duck eggs are hogging up my second bator. Certainly they will hatch this weekend!

lots of babies--I wish I had 1 duck egg that snuck into my bator! Its the only way the DH would probably let it fly!!! hahaha....good luck on your hatch let us know-and I will let you know how mine goes!!!

I have 23 in the bator and just candled for the first time today. We are due on the 15th. This is my first ever attempt at incubating, so it is a bit nerve wracking!
hu.gif

Quote:
Totally nerved my-self- I was great bfore I candeled but since I candeled and saw life Im soo excited

we are close... due the 15th. I started with 14 shipped to me, one was cracked in the box. at day 14 had one meat spot and one clear. so we are down to 11 spotted australian duck eggs. They are all growing good, so my fingers are crossed.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom