Who's kidding who ?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by unionwirewoman, Jan 16, 2008.

1. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Here's a pick of my honey doing an impersination of my chickens . This was taken New years . He was making fun of how much I love my chickens ....so I'm getting back at him !! Last saturday I caught him up here on byc logged in as me , looking for incubators ! Guess i'm not the only one who loves chickens!

[​IMG]

2. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    lol got him red handed [​IMG]

3. Queen of the Lilliputians

Queen of the Lilliputians Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2007
    Maine
    LOL! Hilarious!!

Tell him no fair posting as YOU though.. gotta come up with his own. [​IMG]

My dh would make fun of me too.. if he didn't like the chickens as much as I do.

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG] he really looks like a chicken!!!!!! Sound like someone is going to need to start poultry anonymous support group. My husband would drag me there and ratchet strap me to the chair ......."this is my wife....FIX HER!!!!!"

5. fallenweeble

fallenweeble Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2007
    ha ha ha!

good one! [​IMG]

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Quote:Too funny!! Now, you tell him, you ARE in a support group...and we ARE "fixing" you. Well If by "fixing" he is meaning.....helping you " get your fix" [​IMG]

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

My wife occasionally hijacks my login when my back is turned. She likes chicken, just not as much as I do!

8. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    My DH has been doing that too. Problem is, I go to look at my posts and they are all light blue like I've read them. Well, HE'S read them, not me. So it's hard to tell what I've read and what I haven't. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by