Who's my Mommy

coupelesschics

Chirping
Aug 30, 2020
Hi everyone!! We are having a hard time identifying the breed of this lil guy. We have peacocks and chickens that free range.He has made us second guess his breed. His name is Axel and he's spectacular lol. He was born on Christmas Eve. Does anyone have any ideas or any guesses? Thank you!!! Kaila

ChloeSilkie08

Crowing
Sep 10, 2020
Arkansas
Hi everyone!! We are having a hard time identifying the breed of this lil guy. We have peacocks and chickens that free range.He has made us second guess his breed. His name is Axel and he's spectacular lol. He was born on Christmas Eve. Does anyone have any ideas or any guesses? Thank you!!! Kaila
Are there pics?

coupelesschics

Chirping
Aug 30, 2020
Are there pics?
EFFECTS.jpg

coupelesschics

Chirping
Aug 30, 2020
peachickens are possible, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I'd be interested to see what breeds @coupelesschics has though, as well as if the fathers might have been peacocks or if it was peahens only?
We have male an female peacocks and about 70 free range chickens and roosters
Where is he from? What possible breeds could he be mixed with? He has a buttercup comb which is quite neat. That's probably coming from the v-comb of Polish ancestry and that also accounts for crest.
We have all 3 of those breeds. And peacocks and peahens. There are others that hatched with him that look very similar to him.

Top Bottom