Who's selling Standard Heritage Bronze this year?

I think bargain is. She is a wonderful seller. I have bought eggs from her several times. I could not ask for better.

we will have some when they start laying. how many eggs are you looking for?

Bronzetom7-11.jpg

bronzehen2-09.jpg

Bronzetoms2-09.jpg

Sharon

Last edited:
Cacklin" Hens :

Quote:
How could I get in touch with him/her about getting some eggs????

You can go to User List at the top of the forum and look her up. Here is a link to her profile. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/profile.php?id=8875

Cacklin" Hens :

i would also be interested in some hatching eggs. Can they fly good?

Mine fly pretty well if they want to. Only when they feel like it though.​

Quote:
I am only looking for about a dozen Standard/heritage bronze hatching eggs. This breed mates naturally right?

Cacklin" Hens :

I am only looking for about a dozen Standard/heritage bronze hatching eggs. This breed mates naturally right?

Yes they do.​

Cacklin" Hens :

Quote:

Yes they do and if you want a big turkey they are it. Our toms are waist high on me and you have to wade through them to feed but they are just as gentle as can be.

Sharon​

Quote:

Yes they do and if you want a big turkey they are it. Our toms are waist high on me and you have to wade through them to feed but they are just as gentle as can be.

Sharon

Can they fly good??

Back
Top Bottom