Whose has presents for your dog or dogs under the Christmas Tree?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by 4 Love of Baby Chickens, Dec 24, 2009.

1. 4 Love of Baby Chickens

4 Love of Baby Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

I do!!! I bought two Candy Cane shaped Milkbones for Koda and a packet of soft Bacon strips for Blackie. I'll give them their presents in the morning after we open our presents.

Please post here if you do and pictures of your dogs Christmas presents under the tree and the after affect when your dog/s get finished with them.

I'm just curious who spoils their dogs.

2. lemurchaser

lemurchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    Corvallis, OR
    Both my dogs are getting new toys. They loved stuffed animals that can be de-stuffed and de-squeakered, so that's what they're getting.

3. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    We didn't put up a tree this year. We only bought out grandsons gifts. Not a good year for us. I hope the next one is better. Anyway, we have been giving the old dog meals like we eat and the little dog got a new leather studded color. He chewed through his harness. I did buy my old dog some jerky

The week old chicks got a bigger pad. They now have a 100 gal condo instead of their 50 gal condo. They are still trying to figure out the change. The food is farther away. I'll take out a head of lettace for the chickens in the coops tomorrow for their celebration. I would scramble some eggs but I used them all for our dinner. [​IMG]

4. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    All 3 of our dogs had gifts under the tree...I said HAD because I kept them hidden from them until last night, they all have incredible noses. Anyway last night I put them under the tree so they would be there in the morning. The dogs always spend the night in 1 of the kids rooms so I wasn't worried about them "opening early"....Sometime durring the night 1 of them must have come down stairs and alerted the others to her find because this morning I have LOTS of paper around the tree and 3 not so hungry dogs....OH well they are just kids.

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Jax and the kitties got their presents early, since we celebrated a few days early.
    Jax's kong ball has already disappeared and his new nylabone is about half chewed. He already ate "lambie".
    Kitties are still having fun with their catnip balls.

6. joedie

joedie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    SW Indiana
    My 3 are chewing their new pigs ears very contentedly. They got a doggie stocking between them.

7. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    Our dog has a new chew toy. There is one just like it waiting to be opend Sunday. My DS & DIL are coming Sunday, they have a new puppy they are bringing with!

8. dkluzier

dkluzier Chillin' With My Peeps

lol! I do of course. The question should be "Who has pets and DOESN"T have presents for them?" [​IMG]

9. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Yep he got 3 toys, a laser, and antlers. (he doesn't like the last two though)

10. PaintedPony

PaintedPony Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2008
    The dogs have stocking with their names on them hung over the fireplace next to ours. They get chewies, dog treats, and tennis balls in their stockings. No presents under the tree since they "unwrap" them on their own and sometimes end up unwrapping some of ours at the same time. They are part of the family so they get a few gifts along with everyone else. Livestock get some special treats but no stockings...to many of them to all have stockings. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by