WHOSE WAITING FOR A DELIVERY!!!-thread

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by t-dawg, Jul 21, 2008.

1. t-dawg

t-dawg Out Of The Brooder

Jun 12, 2008
    Boston
    Im talking about a store delivery! im waiting for my RIR! Who else is waiting?!?!

2. orcasislandchickens

orcasislandchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Oh I'm waiting now too. Impatiently. The first hens I got were BO, 2roo's and one very old hen. ( Can you tell I'm new at this?) It took me a loooong time to re-home them (I suspect they are now soup) and by the time I had, the spring season was over and the hatcherys all seemed to be out of everything. So I finally placed an order a couple of weeks ago. My chicks will hatch out and ship the second week of August. When are yours due? Soon I hope.

3. t-dawg

t-dawg Out Of The Brooder

Jun 12, 2008
    Boston
    1st-3rd weeek of august

4. ChickenToes

ChickenToes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    My ducklings are coming next week! 4 Khaki Campbells, 3 Cayugas, and 3 Mallards.

5. HeadHen

HeadHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    Houston, TX
    my 26 chicks are supposed to come in from MM this week! I ordered them a month ago and I am on Pins and Needles! It is my first time with chickens and I have everything set up and waiting for them. I never imagined I would be this anxious. Unfortunatly there is also a tropical storm/hurricane coming my way and I'm not sure if it might interfere with their delivery. :eek:
    If all goes well I guess I'll have to name one of them Dolly...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by