Why are my chickens dying??

Chicken Chick 777

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2019
Hi this is my first post and i made this hole account just to ask if the chickens that u have been getting from tractor supplies been dying because mine are getting really sleepy and then they die. I have lost 2 chickens so far and i am not going to loss another. please help me tell me what i could be doing wrong or if your chickens have been dying to.

Thank u for responding and they are 1 week and 3 days old it is 96.3 on one side of where they are being keot and 80.7 on the other. I am feeding them the same thing they were being fed at tsc. And no blood in the feces.

Thank u for responding and they are 1 week and 3 days old it is 96.3 on one side of where they are being keot and 80.7 on the other. I am feeding them the same thing they were being fed at tsc. And no blood in the feces.
How long have they been acting weak? I got chicks from tractor supply who are under 2 weeks old, and one of them, who was fine earlier today, within a half hour was very weak and unable to chirp.

Mine were chirping very loud earlier today but very quietly now. I can not rember exactly what breed they were but i had 6 and both of the California somethings died today and yesterday. I don’t know if it was the breed or something and i am check them every 15 minutes to make sure they are ok because one has been acting strange lately.

Oh i forgot and they are less approachable.When I get close to them to pick them up they run not like when i first got them and were very friendly and would walk on me.

They eat fine but i will give some molasses water. To see if it helps. And thank u for the help. And i have 2 Asian Silkies and 2 golden comets.

Ok thanks i have read a few articles that said stuff about tsc but i was not sure.and nI am worried that one of the golden comets will die the last 2 got very sleepy and then died so i have been sitting with a heater behind me with the door to there cage open so i can make sure it wont go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom