Why are some people such Dirtbags?UPDATE pg3

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by TyrannosaurusChix, Aug 2, 2010.

1. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    Let me get my rolley eyes out of the way first [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks.

DH just called me ( hes a truck driver) telling me his sister just called him and asked if she could bring her daughter and two grand daughters here. Im like ok.. why?

Apparently her estranged husband drove to NY from Mississippi and tried to DRIVE her off the ROAD! her kids are like 6 and 4( im guesstimating) She is like 25-27 area. I am 31 myself. I dont have a problem keeping them here for a while, the thing is, he got her address from court papers and they got married at my SILS house.. he doesn't know where i live, and hes such a skinny bean pole if he decided to show up i could knock his block off with one swing, with a shotgun back up.

I dont really get involved with others drama, but bring it to my doorstep and i will end it, trust... TRUST!

This guy is a real gem that she "fell in love" with on the internet, got pregnant and married him.. He doesnt like to work, she worked, she got sick of his BS, left him and came back to ny for almost a yr, she went back and came back a few months later, after she found out there was another woman pregnant with his kid, him still not working, or quit once she got a job to support his ugly butt, and he is fighting this custody thing with the kid they have together to keep strings on her, because apparently she refused to let him sign his rights off to the kid. so exhibit A, folks.. he doesnt want the kid. So hes fighting custody because he doesnt want to PAY. does he think CS is more expensive than raising a child? Then to top it off, he thinks he should get alimony LOL! THEN, get this, he claims hes going to win custody and then he claims the laws down there says if he has full custody he can put her up for adoption.. just so Jennifer cant freaking have her! Not to mention i dont see how he can pull any of this off, hes just a big charlie manson looking weirdo to begin with.

So apparently he believes he already has custody of the kid and decides to get her address off the court papers, find her riding in her car and try to run her off the road! I dont know the exact situation but you bet your behind there would be a few tire irons through his windshield and his other various body parts if he would have tried that on me!

Why are people dirtbags?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Time for court ordered protection to the mom and kids!

That guy need a taste of time in jail!

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:x2! [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Nuts...
    Time to call the police and get a restraining order..

5. TyrannosaurusChix

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    i havent got the whole story about the running off the road incident , however i did ask if there is going to be police reports and such involved and hubs says yes they called them. Im on standby if they are actually going to be coming here.

I dont think he knows what will actually happen to him in ny with all of her family here, and the police not necessarily giving a crap to let you off LOL i hope he ends up in jail.

Now what gets me is the jerk never had enough gumption to get up and go to work but he will drive to NY? it boggles the mind!

6. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

She DID call the cops and report this incident right? Didn't just blow it off?

That'll be on record... and will show reckless behavior... attempted murder... won't look to good in court.

But I hear you about it being in your house... we took niece when Sis got into drugs and CPS was called. My GOLLY but that was ... stressful... let's just say stressful. Bad enough dealing with a drugged out and emotional sister... but to deal with weird (lying) agents that'll drop in anytime.. I was seriously stressed. But, for niece's sake we made it... but DH put his foot down this time... no dice... KK isn't hard to have around... this summer she's been over for a week at a time no problem... just to visit... but it's the other stuff that kills you. So, yeah, I know JUST what you mean. Considering Sis's BF has a LONG history of violence, including prison, I'm not in the least thrilled that he (and his buddies that are similar) even know where I live.

Hopefully they'll catch this psycho and lock him up Down There, so there is a blatant trail... one no judge could ignore.

[​IMG] For you and them...

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Have a shotgun ready if he tries to break and enter to do her or her kids harm.

8. TyrannosaurusChix

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    well the poop has hit a big barn fan!

They are not coming here, as the cops have said if he set foot on hers, or any of her family's property he will be arrested.

HOWEVER, apparently he had already gotten the divorce through and full custody( im thinking temp) of the youngest.. filed the mississippi papers this morning in her county in ny and like i said,, sounds liek the poop has hit the fan.

I feel so bad for her. Apparently he convinced the court that she hasnt been in ny for 6 mos.. when she got here dec 5th. i know she gets CS from the other father here in ny and has been to dss, i would imagine something is on record here SOMEWHERE about her address being up here,

unclear as to if he filed all this crap AND took her notices to be in court down there . Thats what it is sounding like to me, I think she is young and dumb, so to speak but i cant imagine her risking losing a 3 year old because she didnt want to go to court down there.... i really refuse to believe that right now.

What a mess... i dont feel good about this at all, being known that hewouldnt let her even take the kids beds when she was moving out, and he sold them on her.

I would if it were me, go to DSS, go to family court up here and try to stop the transport, and also give poa of my eldest to my mother have it notarized to not get into hot water with the other father, head to mi, and get this sorted out. I feel he has done something criminal here.. i really do. I do know for a fact in ny you have to fill out papers that attest that everything you write down is true to your knowledge. HE KNEW she was in ny and he KNEW where her mother lives even if he didnt know hers( i have to admit she hops around between her moms and apartments but has been pretty stable for the most part- i think its the plans that change erradically)

But, its weird though when i add in the fact he got her address from the court papers.. Gosh i really dont want to believe she IGNORED the court dates!!!

I throw my hands up in disgust and all i can think of is this 3 year old crying for hours in the car with a man that doesn teven want her, and how confused shes going to be.

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I hope that the three year old can be taught a phone number and address as if her life depends on it. If he had no problem with running them off the road, then he might not have any problems with dumping her or selling her on the side of the road. My heart goes out to you and you family. Your SiL needs to see if she can get an emergency injunction in NY. She needs to keep the kid in NY State. If she gives up now she may never see her daughter again. SiL will have to grow fast if she has a prayer. My prayers are with you and the little girl.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by