1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Why Cant I Post My Auction

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by woodsedge, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    Im A Golden Feather Member With 97 Days Remaining. But When I Went To List An Auction In The 8 Wks And Older Section, I Get A Message Stating I Not Allowed To Access The Page To List My Auction. Why Is This What Can I Do To List My Auction. (i Listed A Auction In The Everything Else Section With Out A Problem A Day Or Two A Go) Any Ideas Would Be Appreciated [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. booker81

booker81 Redneck Tech Girl

Apr 18, 2010
    Mid-MI
  3. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    I too am unhappy....I love my Peeps and BYC helped me afford them by selling their eggs at auctions or buy it now....My buyers are unable to leave FEEDBACK....WHAT IS THIS? I SELL BEAUTIFUL FERTILE EGGS, SPEND AN HR. + PACKING THEM....AND 3 BUYERS CANNOT LEAVE FEEDBACK....[​IMG] I' ve never sold my eggs on Ebay, I hate being nickle and dimed to death by their fees...they add up! All I want is to sell my eggs, and feedback be left [​IMG]...~Charm1704

4. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    the BYC had the BEST AUCTION for eggs and birds ex ex on the web . othe eggs auction site would have 1 or 2 listings exsept for EBAY wille the BYC would have 70 or 80 and i know people how joind the BYC just for the auction listing it would be so so sad to force your members to use other sites [​IMG]

5. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Buyers absolutely are able to leave feedback. Instructions can be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/buy-sell-trade-bst-faqs

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

A reminder: It wasn't our choice to leave off full auction support. It wasn't an option and unfortunately won't be for a while. We're just as unhappy as everybody, but we were forced to make some concessions to improve the other areas of the site. We do want to add full auction support back.

7. Chemguy

Chemguy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2011
    Springfield, Ohio

I do hope that this happens sooner, rather than later. I'm sure that doing that isn't as simple as saying "hey...let's set it up this morning" but those auctions are a very important part of this site for some very well-established members. They're also many of the same folk who are most generous with sharing their wisdom. So in a way, the auctions help to nourish BYC and keep it growing.

8. ParadiseFoundFarm

ParadiseFoundFarm Goddess of Good Things

Jul 6, 2010
    Joliet, IL
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by