Why did my CL ad get flagged?

Kaitie09

Songster
11 Years
May 28, 2009
South Central, PA
I posted this in the Farm and Garden section a few weeks ago and it was fine. I re-posted today and was flagged, any idea why?

Fresh Chicken Eggs - $2 (Glen Rock)

Date: 2012-03-12, 3:17PM EDT
Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here

Our birds have started laying and we are getting over a dozen a day. All are medium to jumbo. They are mostly brown, but we have a few white and green eggs too.

1 dozen $2.00

18 $3.00

Bring your own carton.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5Id5K55F83G23Fa3M9c2s293c67efc58a12d0.jpg

Last edited:
Just a guess here but 2.00 dozen is a low price for fresh eggs and I bet it was your competitors. I talked to a woman yesterday and she gets7.00 dozen and another gal I know gets 6.00 dozen all day long at the open air markets or so she told me. And what Firetigeris said.

Last edited:
I agree with with firetigress. Those eggs look mighty delicious, And at 2.00 for a dozen i'd buy them all, But I live 5 states away.

I sell them from time to time out of my driveway for 3.50 but I have sold hens to folks that sell them for over 5.00 more and they advertise them as freerange, no hormones etc. and they tell me they never have enough.

I always have to put in my CL's ad that they can be hatched.
I sell mine for $2.00 also and I have people I know resell them for a higher price.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom