Why do girls have to be so darn mean?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Felicia, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Felicia

Felicia Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Today at school, there was a girl in my class who called another girl a pig. She justified what she said with "Look at her, she is a pig - come on, see how big she is? and she hangs out with pigs too" [​IMG] Thankfully, a girl hanging out with the girl getting made fun of stepped in and put her in her place....using some words I cannot write on here. I would have said something, but the one girl took care if it well by herself. Why do girls have to be so mean? Especially when it comes to the way others look? The girl who called the other girl a pig is a royal pain in the booty. She thinks she is God's gift to earth. [​IMG]

In addition to that, a couple girls in my class make fun of me for being so innocent. Since when is it a bad thing to be innocent? I am not innocent to a ridiculous point. I know about things, and understand everything they are talking about - unfortunately - I just don't have a boyfriend (and never have had one) and have never kissed a boy. And suddenly I am getting told that I'll never have a bf, and I'm just going to grow old alone, with a billion cats. [​IMG] Just cause I am waiting for the right person supposedly means I'll never find him since I am not filling my waiting time with random other boys. [​IMG] I don't get this.

I guess maybe I am in shock cause I have been homeschooled my whole life except for kindergarten. And now I am in a school, in Flint, that is a skill center. I am taking a vet class, and I love it. I just don't like how mean people are. My parents have never kept me closed in, and let me experience things outside in the real world, and I am not a freaky homeschooled kid, haha. I knew girls were mean, but I just thought as we get older we are supposed to get better. I am learning differently know..... [​IMG] Like seriously. We are 11th/12th grade now.....

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

What's wrong with a billion cats? [​IMG]

Seriously though, girls like that are just waiting for their comeuppance. Someone, someday soon, is gonna knock them off their pedestal and you can gladly watch.

Girls are mean, and some women are worse. Stay true to who you are!!!! You are a great example!

3. Felicia

Felicia Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:[​IMG] Nothing is wrong with a billion cats, I just don't like the no man part.

I guess the some girls never do grow up.

[​IMG] Thanks Debiraymond.

4. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Quote:There are people with no sence at all ages, normally you're not locked in a building with an abundance of them all day. And waiting untill you find a guy worth your very valuable time is a good thing, at your age the boys need a few more years to get past the stupid teen boy stage.

*note: this is all in general, there are exceptions, but this is the more common/visable patterns

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  5. Germaine_11.20

Germaine_11.20 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    Idaho
    Just make it through school sweetheart. And don't let what the nasty girls say bother you too much.
    It is their need to feel better about themselves, that is why they put others down. So really, who is the pitiful one? Them.
    And like I told my 5 children. Rarely do you have contact with any of these people after high school. You all go your own ways.
    Keep your standards high. Being innocent is not bad, it is good.
    Be true to yourself and when they say nasty things just look them in the eye and be glad you don't have to be them. How terrible to have to live life by putting other people down.
    You will find out later if you don't realize it now that you are the special one, not them.

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Sounds like the pig needs to kick the snots butt. That would shut her mouth up...

BTW..redhens a pig too..

Disclaimer..*dont take redhens advice...violence is never the right thing to do..*

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG] Nothing is wrong with a billion cats, I just don't like the no man part.

I speak the truth young one! A girl should not just have a boyfriend because they are expected too, and the first one you kiss should be very, very important to you. I have been married and divorce, stayed single for 12 years for my son, and THEN met the love of my life. The timing REALLY is in God's hands. There is a lid for every pot, and right now you are a lidless wok!!! [​IMG]

8. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I feel that people make fun of other people because their own self esteem is low. I think in a sick way, that it makes them feel better about them selves. But, what they don't understand is that it only makes them look bad. "I never hung with the "COOL" girls. Because, I never thought I was better than anyway and they did.

You keep being innocent, they may tell you it isn't cool, but I assure you that in the long run you will be so grateful for it. You need to enjoy your child hood and see the wonderful things that life has to offer. Focus on your future and what you want to be, boys will come later when your ready. Don't let peer pressure get to you. It's hard sometimes, but you can beat them.

9. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I speak the truth young one! A girl should not just have a boyfriend because they are expected too, and the first one you kiss should be very, very important to you. I have been married and divorce, stayed single for 12 years for my son, and THEN met the love of my life. The timing REALLY is in God's hands. There is a lid for every pot, and right now you are a lidless wok!!! [​IMG]

Yes, Listen to Debi, she is quite right. In time, the right one will come along, when you least expect it! I'm so glad that you felt you needed to stand up for this girl! We need more people in this world like you! Just to stand up for what is right!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Hippie Chickie

Hippie Chickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Port Orchard
    *Sigh* That's why I hated high school. Just remeber that this too shall pass. Enjoy your childhood while you can and trust me high school boys are just soo not worth it. I never dated one while I was in high school. I just didn't date till I was a senior and I was already 18.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by