Why do I have to name that chicken!?

I have WHAT in my yard?

Songster
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
DH was laughing at me yesterday. No longer do I see chickens on TV. I saw a commercial for a carpet cleaning company with chickens! I spotted Barred rocks, I didn't see it long enough to see more.

DH howled.
lol.png
I don't see chickens I see breeds of chickens. iCarly used a Buff Orpington on a recent episode!
cool.png
See what you've done??!!!!

Oh my gosh! You have to dig up old episodes of The Real McCoys! You will be in chicken heaven when grandpa and Luke or Papino are in the henhouse! I can't understand how the chickens are so calm! Sometimes they show the nesting boxes full - a hen in each one. I wonder how they did it! I have a bunch of tapes that were recorded years ago and I'll never get tired of watching them!
caf.gif

I have WHAT in my yard? :

DH was laughing at me yesterday. No longer do I see chickens on TV. I saw a commercial for a carpet cleaning company with chickens! I spotted Barred rocks, I didn't see it long enough to see more.

DH howled.
lol.png
I don't see chickens I see breeds of chickens. iCarly used a Buff Orpington on a recent episode!
cool.png
See what you've done??!!!!

Agreed! The 1-800 Cleaners commercial? It has alpacas in it, too...I told my DH that is going to be our house soon! ( I don't want to deal with frozen waterers.) I keep seeing a dominique, though...is it a BR?

Also, I am seeing crows in various yards, and think their chickens have gotten out!​

Ha Ha! I was just watching an old episode of "MacGyver" last night with my family. In the background there were some chickens, and my eyes went straight to them for a split second. I missed a crucial closeup of MacGyver setting some kind of a trap. Oh well. Atleast I know there were Barred Rock and Rhode Island Reds in the background! I don't know how he made the explosion, but there was one rooster and the rest hens, LOL.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom