why do i keep getting bumped off..??

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by redhen, Sep 2, 2008.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    can someone (mods) please pm or e-mail me?..it happens when i try to post OR preview my posts...it is not my PC...also..i have had this problem here before...[​IMG]...can anyone explain whats wrong?...thanks, Wendy

2. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    edited because my post was pointless,, gave you a bump though

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Do you have cookies enabled?

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    ..um...chocolate chip?...[​IMG]..i'm not sure how to tell about my cookies...what is happening though is...sometimes, when i try to post or preview my post..it will say..i'm not authorized to view this page..and i check..and i have been logged out of BYC....[​IMG]..so then i have to go back through the log in process..(user name, password..)..and then i'll try to post again..it does the same thing!!..[​IMG]...it gets very frustrating...a while back i had to get a whole new password..and everything..and now its starting to happen again..[​IMG]...Wendy

5. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I have the same problem, Wendy. Have since day "One". I am on a cell and always chalked it up to that or to Yahoo, or my cell svc. server, whatever. Cookies are automatic with my cell. I can delete them periodically, but not shut them off (as far as I can tell.)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by