Why do kids do the things they do?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sutillman, May 19, 2011.

1. sutillman

sutillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    My 11 year old decided to get in my 19 month old grandson's Little Tykes car. Just told him "You got in there now figure a way to get out!" Now why did he think he would fit in there? Took him 45 minutes to get out! Too funny!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I don't know why he did it, but I love the pleading look on his face. Bet he won't do that again.[​IMG] At this point in life, [​IMG] I still get into situations like that upon occasion.[​IMG]

3. sutillman

sutillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    Yea, he was begging me to take the thing apart and get him out. I was rolling laughing the whole time. Plus my grandson was trying to get in there with him and made it even more hilarious! He got tickled and made it even harder to concentrate on getting out!

4. cackydoodledoo

cackydoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2011
    Crazyville, USA
    Because they are kids and they know everything. Don't you know that the second you become a parent that any smartness you may have had left your body??? You are a parent and you are dumb and know nothing!!! [​IMG]

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Quote:This is true, but when my kids reached 30 my opinion started to become important once again? Did I suddenly regain my brain? [​IMG]

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. julie75

julie75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Too funny! There's just something about them hard headed boys. [​IMG] But atleast you taught him a good lesson.

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] Thats the best pic i've seen in a while!

9. Momagain1

Momagain1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Central IL
    thats hilarious! LOVE IT!!!

10. welasharon

welasharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    North Florida
    You are great! That is the best way to teach consequences...so many people try to fix things for kids now instead of letting them figure it out! Yay for you!
    sharon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by