Why Haven't You?

trailchick

Songster
12 Years
Jun 19, 2011
Santa Fe Trail - SE Colorado
I read a whole lot more posts than I respond to, so I am interested in these people that have things to say.
I click on their "My Page" and there is nothing there.. Granted, it took me a while to figure out to put some stuff on there, like simply some pictures about myself, but it is there now..... But frustrating
hmm.png
hu.gif

For instance, there is:
kari_dawn
Permitted wildlife rehabber, specializing in the North American Bobcat

I wanted to see her My Page!!!
There is no website, but there is a BYC page, but nothing there. I so wanted to see more about the bobcat rehabbing she does.
I could PM her but ya know, hates to bother when I only wanted to see a page they put together....

There are many others that I looked at, &
hu.gif
nothering there

Thanks for listening. BTW, my first post for Random Ramblings, & BYC My Page is my only social networking.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
lol I watch for snakes all through the warm/hot months,DH had a snake fall on the hood of his truck when he was coming down our drive this summer
th.gif
..... they also fall in boats ..ozarks...
hit.gif

You have 3 pages........... I barely finished one ...
hide.gif
but I'm like you guys I like reading peoples pages .... I just hope everyone looks over my spelling and grammer LOL

In my case it is because I don't have a camera. Wouldn't know how to put it on the computer anyway.

My computer guy charges $50 an hour and would be glad to do it.
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom