Why I could never be a police officer

it even happens in small towns like here,when My friend boyfriend the babys father did the same thing only Dianna didnt make it.Sad thing was she allowed the abuse....Dianna was only 2 1/2 months,he is in prison now for only 7 years and she is out on probation...
Ill never forget the Coroners report or the photos they showed in the court room,that bruised face haunts me to this day....

We can kind of take solace in the fact that when he goes to jail he’s pretty much doomed. This is a true story my cousin told me who was a guard at a prison here in NY. He’ll likely be housed with somebody like “Tiny,” a guy who my cousin said “you didn’t cross.” “Tiny” it turns out is a rather ironic nickname, seeing how Tiny is actually about 6’6” and weighs around 450. I guess Tiny had frequent roommate changes as they never "got along" for any extended periods of time. Things were a little "rough" as he put it. He would say as they put a new guy in the cell “fresh meat” was the only thing running through Tiny’s head…..

I've heard similar stories. This is one of my favorite ones:

A man, who I will call Bob the Rapist, raped a 10 year old girl named Mary. He was put in jail. Another guy who was in jail for stealing a car, who we will call Sam, was MARY'S UNCLE. So sam took a pen and carved a tattoo into Bob the Rapist's forehead that said: MARYS REVENGE all thick and bold right on his forehead. Yay for Sam.

And people wonder why i am for the death penalty.. espec. shooting squat. Its quick-so short to no suffering and we dont waste taxpayers $$$ housing him and taking care of his medical needs.
Similar happened in FT Knox a few years back. A little girl(only 23 days old) got killed by her own dad. He threw her on the floor or against the wall. She later died in Louisville Ky. Her name was Jeremisha Nattrell Brown. They only lived a block from us. It creeped me out driving by there everytime.

Back
Top Bottom