why I don't take my brother to movies

Quote:
YES! I do that too. When I had to suffer through a Barbie movie, I picked out each and every stereotype correctly.

When I was very little my mother decided to take me to the drive-in to see a cartoon... Fritz the Cat. Imagine her surprise and my bugged eyes. She couldn't get out of there of fast enough.

I don't understand why it would be more preferable for someone to view violence on screen than nudity? Those priorities seem out of order.

As far as fun movie experiences go, I am a huge wimp when it comes to scary movies. Back when I was much more cut off from information than I am now, my cousin invited me to go see The Grudge with him. He told me it was a romantic comedy type deal. You can imagine the rest of that experience.

the reason I was less worried about violence was because he covers his eyes when there is violence, and either way his reaction to violence is probably less embarrassing than this. in retrospect, I don't remember seeing all that much violence. nothing really gruesome. there were people shooting at each other and such, but they didn't do close up of the wounds or stuff like that.

btw, given the choice, I wouldn't have taken him because I was afraid it would be violent.

Last edited:
my sister took my niece Mellissa to see a doucle feature when she was four..Rocky and Bull winkle and then Chicken run... she watched rocky and bullwinkle no problems but during chicken run she sttod up and yelled"hey chickens dont talk" but aparently a squirell and moose can... everyone in the cinema was laughing

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom