Songster
9 Years
Apr 15, 2010
Arizona
54363_chickens_007.jpg

54363_chickens_008.jpg

54363_chickens_009.jpg

54363_chickens_010.jpg

Looks like your garden is growing very nicely! LOL You can garden and have chickens, but somewhere in that equation you need fences! Fun pics!

yep have to agree with you. my hens over rule when it comes to me having a flower garden or them dust bathing. i have nubs for flowers now. but gotta love em.

Iluv
Iluv
Iluv..mypeeps

How does your garden grow?

With pecking, and pulling, scratching and digging
And dustbathers all in a row.

Looks like covered wagons which have lost their wheels and horses! I like that privacy fence!

looks like a prison camp for plants!!
lol.png
I love it!
I have my problem solved much easier; chickens out the back yard, behind a 2 metre fence, and plants out the front yard!
smile.png
the only way the chooks can get through is by a) jumping over the fence, b) walking through the house c) opening up the front door and d) trying to get past me!

Hee hee..cute pics!
I gave up having flowers in my backyard too.... i spent a couple hundred bucks in flowers just to have them eaten and tore up....
barnie.gif

lau.gif
hahaha

Those chickens represent the feelings of a random friend-gardener that pretends to know it all and always wants to show to you how to take care of your garden, if you know what i mean.

Poor garden
sad.png
i will eat any chicken that does that to my future vegetable garden at the spot, right away
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom