Why I hate this forum...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JenEric Farms, May 17, 2009.

1. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    1. I need to buy a new house, with more property, so that i can have the room i need to support all the chicks i want to hatch because this site is soooooooo addicting and i want everything

2. *nods*

3. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    [​IMG] but true.

4. JenEric Farms

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    2. I should be doing some chores of some sort, ie feed the kids, wash the dishes, wash some clothes...but, nope i'm here letting the kids starve, the dishes mold and apparently we'll all go to work naked tomorrow. [​IMG]

5. hikerchick

hikerchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    Dover, PA
    Quote:yeah, but it's worth it because now you know which types of chickens you HAVE to add to your already oversized flock.

6. JenEric Farms

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    3. I, a once content, happy person have become envious and greedy. I have egg envy, chick envy, rooster envy, hen envy, color envy, breed envy...HA! I want it all for me!!! [​IMG]

7. MSHEN

MSHEN Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Monticello,MS
    Just tell yourself, I am educating myself. I NEED this information, even if it takes all day or all night. Works for me!! HA!!

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  8. JenEric Farms

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    4. I have become "THE CRAZY CHICKEN LADY", according to my 17 yr old daughter and husband...

9. Becky_H

Becky_H Chillin' With My Peeps

This forum has gotten me SEVEN new chickens and a goat. I pretend it's research instead of enabling but really. It's enabling.

10. JenEric Farms

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    5. I am telling small lies...for example, i told my DH, "I think we might need a bigger coop, because i don't think the current hens have enough room...", but what i really mean is, I NEED MORE SPACE SO I CAN GET MORE CHICKENS. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by