Why is it being so hard to add new photos to this website?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Guinea and Chicken raiser, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Guinea and Chicken raiser

Guinea and Chicken raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2012
    Northern Louisana
    it's very slow. some don't go through. then the whole internet closes, when i go back online this site signs me off. It took me an hour to get 2 pics on and i have three more. it won't do multiple pics well either.

2. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

It works much better for me then the old site. Sorry you are having problems there are some help threads. I'm not who you want helping as I'm not that good with computers.

Good luck [​IMG]

3. Guinea and Chicken raiser

Guinea and Chicken raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2012
    Northern Louisana
    i got them to work. I have 3 first albums and they were easy. but today it was fighting tooth and nail. i got 2 at once when i was trying to add 4 or 5 pics at once... it kept trying to crash. i only got my pics of chickens up not my plants, but this is not the site. i want them on facebook but that was being almost as slow. it's probably my horrible transfer device... but i was able to add music to it so fastly.. it's weird.

4. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

When it comes to computers I'm as sharp as a bowling ball [​IMG]

5. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand
    The new procedure is much better than the old one. Perhaps it takes time for the forum software to resize images uploaded in their original state. You could do that yourself before uploading but it would probably take even more time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by