Why is it that .........................

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Mourningdove, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    I can't seem to stay off this forum and get anything much else done?? [​IMG] This place is addictive and all of you are awsome [​IMG]
    I ldo alot of reading and learning here and so many of you are awsome! Thank you for keeping me put! [​IMG]

2. onebuggirl

onebuggirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2008
    yes addictive!

3. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Its b/c your addicted to us and chickens !! No way out now [​IMG]

4. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Oh it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... (and then some more! [​IMG] ) addictive! I've had to learn to just tell myself no! LOL! Then it went to setting goals, like if I get two loads of laundry done then I can reward myself with 20 minutes BYC time. It is almost like a diet! [​IMG]

5. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Id say about 80% of my online time is spent on this site. [​IMG] Its fun, educational, and yes addictive.

6. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Quote:I don't want out, don't make me get out, I would rather be talking chicken!!! [​IMG]

7. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Quote:I don't want out, don't make me get out, I would rather be talking chicken!!! [​IMG]

We dont want you out either (just your family that doesnt get to see you anymore, LOL)

My hubby hates BYC !!!!

8. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.

We dont want you out either (just your family that doesnt get to see you anymore, LOL)

My hubby hates BYC !!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I know this feeling all too well, my family all roll their eyes at me when I talk about this site, my daughters think I am either hopeless & insane and my hubby just laughs at me!!!!! I Love it!!!
    Sometimes my chickens are better company! And Yes a good 80% of my time is spent here also! [​IMG]

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Gee I dunno, I've had 2 weeks off and have done nothing but haunt this forum!

10. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by