Why is this still on you tube?

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by lilliesanchicks, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilliesanchicks

lilliesanchicks Songster

Feb 14, 2013
    This man is telling his dog to attack the chickens and it is still on youtube.
    The dog goes after them.

Video link removed by Staff

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
  2. chickortreat

chickortreat Songster

May 26, 2009
    Each to his own, I suppose. If Otis (sounded like what he called the dog) were caught chasing my chickens, Otis would be a very dead dog.

1 person likes this.
  3. chfite

chfite Songster

Jun 7, 2011
    Taylors, SC
    Strangely enough, it seems that he sends the dog after the chickens, then recalls him as soon as he reaches the chickens. I wonder whose chickens they are.

Chris

4. ernie85017

ernie85017 Songster

Jun 24, 2012
    Go to the flag and report the video, tell them to remove the video. Confusing the dog, scaring he chickens. The guy is a moron. get hi m off you tube.

5. chickortreat

chickortreat Songster

May 26, 2009
    It's funny how this video has set some folks off. The guy has the same 1st amendment right as anyone else. The dog did not harm any chickens on the video. Folks want this video removed from YouTube because it is so "traumatic" to watch, yet if I say I will shoot any dog bothering my chickens, that offends them too. Can't please some people I reckon.

1 person likes this.
  6. lilliesanchicks

lilliesanchicks Songster

Feb 14, 2013
    A dog running lose attacking chickens will get shot here.
    What does freedom of speech have to do with sending you dog after chickens?
    How many times did he do this before the dog actually bit a chicken,what if the dog did get chickens when the camera wasn't rolling.
    Freedom of speech is not sending your dog to attack chickens.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  7. tundracub

tundracub In the Brooder

Mar 2, 2013
    People are just stupid no matter what. The reason i prefer my chooks over humans most days. Yes, the guy is an idiot. The dog is not to blame. But it does make me wonder what else he gets this poor dog after. Boerboels are a powerful mastif breed and it only takes a few stupid owners like this to give them the wrong reputation. I just simply dont watch the video anymore, it will quietly fade away.

8. Clay Mudd

Clay Mudd Songster

Mar 28, 2011
    South MS swamps
    Make sure you put it up on youtube. ;)

9. chickortreat

chickortreat Songster

May 26, 2009
    Uh....Read some history. The 1st amendment was more than freedom of speech. It also included freedom of press, and this idiot got a kick out of publishing a video of a stupid mutt chasing chickens. That's all I'm saying.....There are LOTS of vids on YouTube that I don't care for.

10. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Thank you for your participation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: