1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Why is this!!???

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nupine, May 21, 2008.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Why is it that if you go to the user list and search post count in decending order, that all the ''members'' on pages 148-215 [last page] have never posted anything??
    Weird
    Ashlyn

2. Josie

Josie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    California
    I agree that is weird. Maybe they want some of the benefits of being a member, but they are too shy to contribute.

3. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    Hmmm, beats me.

4. greyfields

greyfields Overrun With Chickens

Mar 15, 2007
    Washington State
    Could be spam bots.

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    They might just want to go into chat or to PM someone.... [​IMG]
    Could be they signed up and forgot their password so signed up again with another name.

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  6. nutmeggie

nutmeggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    I was on here a good month before I posted anything. I wanted to read the posts and find out information. I also PM'ed a few people but didn't have anything to post or comment on..... Maybe they found the information tey wanted and just didn't want or need to come back. I like posting now.

7. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:So they are looking for spam?
    I like SPAM with eggs fried then put on a sandwich with a little bit of Mustard

8. greyfields

greyfields Overrun With Chickens

Mar 15, 2007
    Washington State
    Spam Yakisoba :eek:

9. Jyrrah

Jyrrah Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2007
    Washington
    I lurk. I don't post much because I don't have enough information to really contribute to the conversations. Until I can get chickens I don't even have photos to put up yet. So I lurk and learn. Plan ahead and hope I avoid some problems. Might be some of the people that haven't posted anything simply because they *don't have enough to make a post about.

*Leave out one word and change the entire sentence. >.<

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  10. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Jyrrah, you could post in the "Nothing thread" if you wanted to. it's where a lot of us post random things that are just there b/c we want to post them on here. [​IMG] just an idea. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by