Why isn't the e g g/rooster glitch in the forum titles?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by msgenie516, Apr 1, 2009.

1. msgenie516

msgenie516 The Happy Hen

May 16, 2008
    Nesconset, LI, NY
    Hi,

Just wondering, why isn't the e g g/rooster glitch in the forum titles? For example, "Incubating and hatching e g g s" is still the same. I also don't see it in the home page where there is a link to "hatching chicken e g g s"!

Hm-m-m...[​IMG] Genie

P.S. This is too much fun, though! [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

because you put spaces between the letters. Eggs or e g g s

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    So this probably means I won't sell anything that comes from my girls' vents today. Don't think anyone would want to buy some duck eggs!! [​IMG]

4. msgenie516

msgenie516 The Happy Hen

May 16, 2008
    Nesconset, LI, NY
    Quote:I did that so my post could be read. But the forum titles have been around a long time and they are as they should be. Kind of strange...

5. wingnut1

wingnut1 Crazy Bird Lady

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  6. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    my guess is the profanity checker is set to only check the subjects and messages -- not the items we can't touch [​IMG]

7. msgenie516

msgenie516 The Happy Hen

May 16, 2008
    Nesconset, LI, NY
    Quote:Hi,

I tried to post something about that before and no luck, all my posts were deleted! [​IMG] Genie

8. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] You have been itchin to do that all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:You have NO idea..... and that was a conservative post... LOL The phone rang and I had to let off the keyboard... LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by