Why???? Oh Why????

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by McCord6, Oct 22, 2009.

1. DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE MEDS THAT MAKE KIDS HYPER!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

My 1 year old WILL NOT! Go to sleep, she will NOT even lay down!! It's 1:30 in the morning and all she wants to do is PLAY!

I thought sick kids want to SLEEP! But this little girl does not want to sleep at all! The meds that they give to kids really put more ENERGY in them then they NEED IT!

My son is on alot of meds also and he also bouncing off the walls lately. He got a red card in school today cuz the teacher said he would NOT sit still even for a minute! She said she knows he has been sick and he is on meds but rules are rules and they apply for everyone.

Just getting my fusteration out, LOL!

2. baltimoreharps

baltimoreharps Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Cabarrus Co.
    Bless your heart!! [​IMG]
    I can't say the same about my three, they are all GO until they get sick. Then that's when the quiet in the house is unsettling. [​IMG]

I feel your frustration though! My middle ds was famous for waiting up for Daddy to come home from work...at 4 in the morning when he was 2![​IMG]

Praying for your little ones to feel better and for you to get some rest!! [​IMG]

3. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I guess this is one lucky post. As soon as I posted this, Lil girl has curled up next to the puppies and fell asleep! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Wish I had a working camera!!!!!!!!!

4. baltimoreharps

baltimoreharps Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Cabarrus Co.
    Quote:YAY!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] You get some rest now too! [​IMG]
    That has to be SO precious with her sleeping with the puppies. [​IMG] I sometimes wish mine weren't as big as they are, (17, 10, 8) but they are, so I love hearing about other's kiddos. [​IMG]
    I hope that she sleeps through the night for you and feels better tomorrow!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by