Why people are so aggressive and violent now a day ?

BruceAZ

Songster
May 18, 2016
Valley of the Sun :)
0.jpg

I saw this today

last night i had my fair share with a 75 year old man

when i asked if he was a priest.. he started yelling at me

"YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A PASTOR IS !"

i didn't mean it as an insult.. priest was just the first word that came to mind for me when i asked..

but still.. getting all worked up for over a simple word...

In the old days they were lacking mass communication. Nowadays with internet , everyone with camera phones, texting etc. news get reported fast and spread around.

We live in an age of offense. People take offense at the slightest disagreement. We all have our right to our own opinions, and we have the right to express those opinions, but some people cannot tolerate the ideas and feelings of others. They have to be right, even when they are not.

They shout down those expressing ideas different than their own. If you think differently on a subject, you are a racist, a misogynist, or a homophobe.

I suppose we all are supposed to let MSNBC and CNN form out opinions. Well, that is not about to happen.

Just ignore the media like I do. I hear the news on my radio from time to time, but even then I don't really listen.

In the old days they were lacking mass communication. Nowadays with internet , everyone with camera phones, texting etc. news get reported fast and spread around.

that is true.

but i would say there are contributing factors during this digital age.. especially when we are so connected now a day

i think there's some new disease/medical conditions that people can get now a day due to social media and other things ?

like the obsession of being constantly on social media and the aggression toward another online user over the simplest thing..

Back
Top Bottom