Why people stink- maybe that's why we all love animals here.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by luvarabhorses, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvarabhorses

luvarabhorses Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Hector, Ar
    I found out yesterday that a person I know who had been emailing ME with her problems told people I know that I was a lunatic and she wished I would quit emailing her.
    Here is the deal. I seperated from my ex a few years ago, the farm went up for sale. One of the women leasing a horse from me started dating my ex. He wound up buying me out my half of the farm and this friend ( I considered her a friend) moved in with her 3 kids. She instantly started having the same problems I did, his temper, mood swings, etc.. and starts emailing me for advice. I moved to Arkansas, found a new love, and really didn't mind telling her I really had no advice on how to handle the temper etc.. but wished her luck. I acted like a friend. She tells all these people at the barn I am a lunatic who is unhappy and is still in love with my ex and wants him back. It hurts.
    Why do people act like this?

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Because they are not happy in their own lives so they need to build themselves up as the better person, knowing deep down inside that they are damaged.

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:What she said.

4. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Sounds like your ex and her are the lunatic [​IMG]

5. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    That's why we love chickens!!! [​IMG] Non-chicken people are lunatics LOL.

6. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    She does stink.

Just ignore her emails from here forward.

Did I already agree that she stinks?

7. lichick28

lichick28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
    Some people thrive on gossip and tension. Just delete the emails. People that really know you wont believe anything she said. You dont need to prove anything. Be happy you are out of that situation

8. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

Quote:Yep,and I would add that maybe she is holding onto some jealousy, too? If your ex is mean and manipulative, he may be bringing you up as a way to tear her down. It would be cruel, but it sounds like he may be the type to do it.

9. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

Yeah, she stinks....I swear animals don't stink half as bad as some humans can, lol!

10. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    what a nut.

I had to deal with something similar with the people I was renting a barn from and the nut job that originally wanted to rent the barn. Yeah, that was fun [​IMG]
    And yeah. The more I know people the more I like my animals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by