Why put a

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by EmAbTo48, Sep 8, 2011.

1. EmAbTo48

EmAbTo48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2011
    Northern Wisconsin
    So I have been looking into getting a pair of geese, well I found a male/female pair of Embdens on craigslist. The AD only stated 25lbs each and the number to call.

Well I call leave a message and number (which I do not like to do, I don't like giving my number to people unless its when I am for sure getting something and looking for directions). Never get a call back been 3 days, so I email the AD, asking how much?, are they aggressive?, and to see some pictures......

The guy emails me back stating to call the number!!!! If you can email back your number, why not just answer my questions over email...I don't even know if I want these birds, I just wanted the basic information you would normally put in your AD.

Anyways I tryed calling yesterday again, no answer or response.

Does this just seem to fishy? I think I am just going to drop it and find some other ones.

2. dianaross77

dianaross77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    I'm with you. I'd much rather deal with a couple emails before giving out my number. I don't even post my number when I post an ad. Seems like a weirdo... [​IMG]

3. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    Back away. Go find your geese some where else.

4. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Quote:X2 If the people are that rude there is no telling what they or the geese are like.

5. Going Quackers

Going Quackers Overrun With Chickens

May 24, 2011
    On, Canada
    X3 exit stage left..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by