Why so stinkin' cheap?????? Showgirl eggs....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmychicknkids, Aug 2, 2008.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  2. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I actually bought some mulberry trees from her. Very nice lady and she is a member of a forum Im on. I would definitely buy from her again.

3. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Yeah, I noticed her feedback was great. I NEED some Silkies...unfortunately, I don't want showgirls or I would grab them up in a heartbeat!!!

4. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    For me, that's $18.25 for SIX eggs in the middle of the summer...I, personally, don't think that's too cheap. But I have seen her name, maybe even bought from her before, so nothing said against her, just that I don't see it as a terribly great buy. Maybe for a dozen...

5. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Yeah, but anything even remotely silkie has been going really high!!! And I thought showgirls were supposed to be pretty highly coveted.

6. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    LOL I can't sell my silkies/showgirls for the life of me [​IMG] Maybe it's just my poor luck [​IMG]

7. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Do you HAVE silkies you are trying to sell now???? Eggs I mean????? I am desperate for some that are not outrageously priced!!! My son wants one soooooooo bad but I don't want to spend a fortune either.

8. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    No, not eggs, started birds...about 3 mnths old. Sorry [​IMG] And everyday here is 100*+ so I can't ship them either til Oct. probably. I wish I could remember who I got the eggs from on here b/c they were really reasonable. If I do remember I will pm you.

9. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks. [​IMG] I know this is going to sound bad, but I would be happy if I managed to just hatch 1 single Silkie. [​IMG] I am not really wanting them but he just HAS to have one. They are pretty cute though. [​IMG]

10. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    I have a bunch of silkie eggs in my bator... but that won't do you any good [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by