Whys my 2 day old chick so loveable?

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
So this chick is practically 2 days old. Shes pretty young, and not the first to hatch, ill have to show videos of her trying to cuddle. But she loves humans mire than anybody, *Not in a hen way?* eveeytime i go to fill up the food, water. And do stuff like that, little eggburt comes running to be held, everytime i try to get the others use to touch with just my hand a bit in there, she will run over past everyone to take the spot, and not just with me. She really does like humans, she cuddles in your hair, sleeve, shirt, or blanket with you all day, and goes to sleep. is this normal for that young of a chick? She is beileved to be a EE by the way, if that changes anything, the others arent intrested *Like id expect them to be* they dont really care. But this one just is so attached? And i dont know why. Any theroies?

ps: even the stage where the chicks are “Scared of you” that one couldnt be more loveabe! She confuses me so much. Is that a normal EE thing?

So this chick is practically 2 days old. Shes pretty young, and not the first to hatch, ill have to show videos of her trying to cuddle. But she loves humans mire than anybody, *Not in a hen way?* eveeytime i go to fill up the food, water. And do stuff like that, little eggburt comes running to be held, everytime i try to get the others use to touch with just my hand a bit in there, she will run over past everyone to take the spot, and not just with me. She really does like humans, she cuddles in your hair, sleeve, shirt, or blanket with you all day, and goes to sleep. is this normal for that young of a chick? She is beileved to be a EE by the way, if that changes anything, the others arent intrested *Like id expect them to be* they dont really care. But this one just is so attached? And i dont know why. Any theroies?

ps: even the stage where the chicks are “Scared of you” that one couldnt be more loveabe! She confuses me so much. Is that a normal EE thing?
I had 2 of 10 EEs just be more cuddley, one is currently one years old and still is so nice, the other ones became a bit more skittish, but still nicer than if not hand raised.

It is most likely male. They are always a little more bold.

It is most likely male. They are always a little more bold.
Your probably right, that one seems to be more protective anyway over the others. Hopefully not though as we arent aloud to have roosters. (but we have a friend that lives close to take him, so we could always visit)

Back
Top Bottom