Wife is in the hospital...ICU

Quote:
i am so sorry that you are going through this again. i will say a pray for u and your daughter. but you said that they induce the coma [ believe this relief for her to mend]. while you are in room you could put a phone up to her ear so she could hear her daughter vioce.

I hope people are reading this will talk to there spouse and their children to discussion how they would want to do if they are in the same way has your wife.
i know my hubby n daughter wishes if any thing happen to them
they know my wishes and i have written down too

i am take care of my mom at home but when the time comes to let her go. it will be my guilt to do it. we never talk about it now it is to late to talk to her
laura

hugs.gif
hu.gif
hugs.gif

No words, other than prayers.

I have your family in my prayers. I have a suggestion, since your daughter isn't allowed to see her mother, maybe you could make a tape or CD of your daughter reading a book and telling her mom about her day. That way your daughter would feel better knowing that mommy gets to hear her voice, and I have a friend that was in a coma years ago and said that she heard every word tha everyone said to her when visiting her. So chance are it will also be good for your wife to hear her daughter.

Last edited:
Sending another round of good thoughts and hopes out to you and your wife. It sounds like you are so lucky to still have her, and I hope she pulls through this one as well and you have more tomorrows together to look forward to. Best wishes to you both.
hugs.gif

I've held back further comments, seemed like there was nothing
new to ad.

Tomorrow the doctors say they will end the coma. Wake her up.
And that should be a good thing. The swelling in her throat has gone
down. Breathing on her own. Still red, raw. But she should recover from
that easy enough.

Still no ideal to the why her epiglottis swelled to this point. Doctors have
ruled out infection such as a cold. My personal thougths lean toward her
preparing to close our swimming pool : the chemicals involved. I think she
overdosed the pool with chlorine. The air around the pool reeked with the
odor. Could she have accidentally inhaled this? And could it affect your throat?
But again, the doctors can not confirm the exact cause.

So it's been a long week already.

Daughter forgot her (school) lunch this morning. I had to take it to her. Did I forget
to mention that she just got her braces the other day? She's adapting well. But her
cheerleading chants were a little off Saturday. Tryouts for the next upcoming play
were held this past weekend, but due to her new braces we had decided to pass
on this one.

Had a 9:00 meeting last night in the fire department as we begin to prepare
for next months Haunted Corn Maze. Anybody have any cool ideals to throw
my way?

But my wife has improved to a point where the danger appears to be over.
Doctor says if all goes well she can be released towards the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom