Wigglers!!! OMG I have them!! added Video

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Barbedwirecat, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Barbedwirecat

Barbedwirecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2011
    Limestone
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:ya:clap:clap:clap:duc:[​IMG][​IMG]:jumpy:celebrate

OK, sorry it's my first chicken hatch and my first candled eggs. Day 7 and we have little wigglers! I didn't check them all, because I didn't want temp to get down too far.

I have one that didn't start and 2 blood rings it seems. I moved them far away to sit in the "bad corner" lol, should I just go ahead and take them out?[​IMG] You can see a huge difference between those and the ones with veins, but one of them is darker.

Even the man who doesn't care too much about or for the chickens said that seeing them move in the egg was really cool. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  2. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    Blood lines are very distinct I think and cograts.

3. Barbedwirecat

Barbedwirecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2011
    Limestone
    Thank you!

I went through all of the eggs this morning and have 2 non starters and 5 bloodrings. I think that leaves me 14 eggs still goin (and 1 I'm not sure about, he's off in the corner for time out [​IMG])

I'll upload a video link here soon [​IMG]

4. Caheen

Caheen Out Of The Brooder

Aug 15, 2011
    Michigan
    That is so cool! [​IMG]

5. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    thats awesome. Thanks for the Vid. Mine dont do that or at least not when ive got the light on them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by