Wii Fit proves Me NOT fit!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by portlandpeeps, Dec 29, 2008.

1. portlandpeeps

portlandpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2007
    Portland Oregon
    Santa brought our family a Wii fit game for Christmas. We all took the age test. Here are the results: DD actual age 11 (Wii Fit age 26); DH actual age 44 (Wii Fit age 47); Me actual age 50 (Wii Fit age 37).

My virtual trainer tells me I'm strong, have great abs and am nothing short of a body builder... I think I'm in love.

I'm so encouraged by his kind words that I work out all weekend. Today I can barely walk let alone go up or down any stairs.

Anyone else have the Wii Fit?

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I want a wii. I want all the games and I wanna box!

3. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] Sounds like fun!!!

I told my hubby when the whole Christmas crunch passes, we might buy a Wii. MIGHT!

4. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Now I feel really UNFIT!! My actual age is 34 and my Wii Fit age is 47. It doesn't say much for me huh?? Its Ok, my son who is 3 has a Wii Fit age of 86. So it makes me feel a little better.. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG]

6. portlandpeeps

Apr 13, 2007
    Portland Oregon
    Quote:My DH is a workout junkie and yesterday he took another Wii fit test and it said his Wii age is 80.

I think they base it on coordination and kids are all over the place in that area.

I'm curious as to whether people continue to use their fit. How long have you had yours?

7. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    I have only had mine since Christmas. Its fun and I am sure with practice, I will get younger [​IMG] My son does not stay on the board well as he is only 3 but it is funny that he actually happy his number is that high [​IMG] I am a champion at the tightrope walk though [​IMG]

8. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    We got a Wii for Christmas. And will be getting the Wii fit game soon.

9. portlandpeeps

Apr 13, 2007
    Portland Oregon
    Quote:Hula Hoop champion here. Super Hula Hoop is a real workout!

I tried the boxing game last night and I creamed the guy. My DH said he hopes I never hit him!

10. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    My daughter actually got over 200 spins on the hula hoop. I did about 100 spins, but I noticed it doesn't register well when you tilt to reach the hoops they are throwing at you. Or is it just me?? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by