1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wii... Ok here is a pic of my tennis skills....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Brunty_Farms, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Brunty_Farms

Brunty_Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2007
    Ohio
    I want a wii so bad and havn't bought one yet, but I'm seriously thinking i'm going to do it.....

Anyone have one? Do you like it?

I'm not a video game person at all but I have so much fun playing the games, my favorite is the tennis and bowling. I think I like it because I'm good at it on the game, but when it comes to real life I suck... When I get a strike I'm a nut [​IMG]

Plus it's funny to watch others play too. [​IMG]

Edited to show you how much fun I had at a friends house... Oh my I think I'm going to splurge and get one. I'm the one in the red shorts. The friends can all laugh but who get the high score.... me!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I have one and really enjoy it. [​IMG]

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    we love our Wii. we aren't big 'gamers' or anything, but the Wii is great.

i actually broke a light on the ceiling fan, hit the dog in the face and knocked over the fireplace tools though. tennis is now a contact sport. [​IMG]

4. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:[​IMG] It sounds dangerous at your house.

5. Catalina

Catalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2007
    Minnesota
    Yeah it's great, but it turns out everyone likes to play the games that you sit down for. Like Mario Kart.
    We started out loving the tennis, bowling and the WiiFit games.
    But now we are lazy video game players [​IMG]

6. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    We got ours last year as a gift for our whole family from my inlaws! We love it, we play the bowling the most! My youngest plays it the most and has several games! I also have the dance dance revolution, and I just love it! I have to get back to doing it. It has a work out mode! My friend has the Wii fit and she like it!
    Brenda

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    My DH and I do not believe in video games. However after researching the Wii we felt confident that it is something "different". The first year they were out we bought DS one for Christmas. We never see him sitting down and playing. He is always very active. Over a year ago he was involved in an accident. Due to his injuries he requires physical and occupational therapy. Both therapists recommend the Wii. Beings we all ready have one we bought him the Wii Fit for Christmas. It is very benificial for his balance and coordination skills. I love it too. I highly recommend the Wii and Wii Fit.

8. Catalina

Catalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2007
    Minnesota
    Quote:My Grandma punched me in the face while playing Wii tennis! I had a bruise above my eye the next day.

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I LOVE our WII and the FIT is awesome! I lost 2.5lbs in 5 days! LOL

10. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:[​IMG] It sounds dangerous at your house.

only if you're the dog, a light fixture or a set of fireplace tools! [​IMG]

My Grandma punched me in the face while playing Wii tennis!

i believe that secretly Grandmas do these things on purpose! [​IMG]

GET THE Wii! you NEED it! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by