Wii, Wii Fit& balance board complete starter package with games

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cindiloohoo, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Wii console, Wii balance board, 2 remotes, 1 nun chuck, charge station, sensor bar, console stand,all cords included. Extra games include Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Alone in the Dark, House of the Dead 2&3, Wii Play(9 games), Wii Sports (5 games), and the Wii Fit game(40 games). That's 58 games total! Also has a Wii liscensed hard side disc carry case. All items are in EXCELLENT used condition. I paid around $650 for all that is included, all bought brand new and all still in new condition, no scratches/cracks/damage. Remember the Wii is backwards compatible with the Game Cube and will play those games as well. PM if interested. FREE SHIPPING to 48 states.

ETA: Will consider any offers.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Just added some games to go with this for the SAME PRICE! GameCube games Shadow the Hedgehog, Tony Hawks American Wasteland, and Pokemon Colosseum. these are games my DD just threw in additionally because she doesn't play them anymore. I'm not even going to bother with changing the price so.....................SAME PRICE but MORE GAMES! [​IMG]

ETA" These are Excellent used condition too. Pokemon Colosseum has no booklet in the front, but that is all that is missing from any of them, and the discs are great.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  3. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Item is SOLD! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by