Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Silkie Princess

Be kind to the Cochins🙄🤚
Premium Feather Member
Jun 24, 2021
Slovakia
My Coop
My Coop
We dog people usually know when the time to euthanize will be coming soon, but it's still hard to know exactly the right time to say goodbye, because they have good days and bad days. Sometimes we are sure, other times we have to guess, is he still enjoying life? If there are many more days when he's in pain than happy days, it's time to give him one last really happy day - take him to his favorite place, as many of his favorite treats as he wants - then say goodbye and make it as quiet and painless as possible.
He had more bad days than good days. He is in pain. He can't walk properly😔 He won't eat a lot of things.♥️

Silkie Princess

Be kind to the Cochins🙄🤚
Premium Feather Member
Jun 24, 2021
Slovakia
My Coop
My Coop
He is... Or more like he was😔 He got excited about every single chicken we brought home and NEVER attacked a single chicken. He saved 7 birds from a fox and always helped me to find my rabbit (she's free range). He was a great friend with my cat and also Crooksie (RIP). They actually ate from the same bowl as my chicken! Together! An amazing family dog♥️ I'm just really sad he can't have a happy ending💔

These are pics I took yesterday

Attachments

• Snapchat-688869682.jpg
    Snapchat-688869682.jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 3

Silkie Princess

Be kind to the Cochins🙄🤚
Premium Feather Member
Jun 24, 2021
Slovakia
My Coop
My Coop
I was always left the chicken run (tecnically part of my backyard) open at night so he could stop anything that could kill my chickens. Now that I will be dogless It will make me worry even more😩 I will get a new dog in a month or two but I don't want to rush it. I'm trying to find a breed that
-is family friendly
- has low prey drive
- can be kept outside even in winter
-is not too high maintainance

Nov 2, 2018
NSW Australia
He is... Or more like he was😔 He got excited about every single chicken we brought home and NEVER attacked a single chicken. He saved 7 birds from a fox and always helped me to find my rabbit (she's free range). He was a great friend with my cat and also Crooksie (RIP). They actually ate from the same bowl as my chicken! Together! An amazing family dog♥️ I'm just really sad he can't have a happy ending💔

These are pics I took yesterday
He’s beautiful

Silkie Princess

Be kind to the Cochins🙄🤚
Premium Feather Member
Jun 24, 2021
Slovakia
My Coop
My Coop

Attachments

• Snapchat-1708433112.jpg
    Snapchat-1708433112.jpg