Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
Let’s hope it all turns out well.

We are all here for you :hugs
Yeah we are about to take him back down to the vets because we don’t know if he will be ok. He’s so confused. If it’s not a good quality of life then we will consider all our options. He has had yet another seizure 2 hours after the last one. I’m really worried that he might not make it through this but me being the optimist I am I think he will.

So another update:
Wilbur is currently at the vets overnight, this vet is about 40 minutes away and they are a hospital so they have staff on all night to supervise. They are going to run tests tomorrow and perhaps do a scan on his brain to make sure it’s not a tumour causing the seizures. They are also giving him Phenobarbital through an IV so we will try and treat his seizures until we figure out what is wrong. I’m pretty sure it’s just an infection like they originally thought but we will see.

So another update:
Wilbur is currently at the vets overnight, this vet is about 40 minutes away and they are a hospital so they have staff on all night to supervise. They are going to run tests tomorrow and perhaps do a scan on his brain to make sure it’s not a tumour causing the seizures. They are also giving him Phenobarbital through an IV so we will try and treat his seizures until we figure out what is wrong. I’m pretty sure it’s just an infection like they originally thought but we will see.
:fl :fl :fl

Oh, Butterscotch, I'm so sorry about this latest development! (I am finally all caught up.) I'll put him on my prayer list because God cares about animals too, after all, He created them too, and He knows how we feel about them! I had so hoped Wilbur would would beat this cancer and have an uneventful recovery. But we are all with you and him and will be here rooting for both of you and hoping for the best. 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? WIIIIIIILLLLL-BUUURRRR!
:love Hang in there, Buddy! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom