Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
Just thought you guys might like to see the collage of images I made:
AF2BA470-89E0-4220-B869-F79DAAAC4589.jpeg

Just thought you guys might like to see the collage of images I made:
View attachment 2890498
I'm really sorry :hugs I have a dog named Spotie and he is not doing well right now. He had kidney failure and then the vets thought he had leukemia. He magically recovered. Now after maybe a month he is not feeling very well again. They are thinking he has cancer. I hate even thinking about something like that😥 I really hope ge recovers again♥️ Again I'm very sorry about Wilbur. Just looking at the photos makes me sad. He had wonderfull owners that loved him till the end. He is now in a better place♥️

I'm really sorry :hugs I have a dog named Spotie and he is not doing well right now. He had kidney failure and then the vets thought he had leukemia. He magically recovered. Now after maybe a month he is not feeling very well again. They are thinking he has cancer. I hate even thinking about something like that😥 I really hope ge recovers again♥️ Again I'm very sorry about Wilbur. Just looking at the photos makes me sad. He had wonderfull owners that loved him till the end. He is now in a better place♥️
I’m so sorry to hear about Spotie and I’m hoping for the best outcome for you and him. Hopefully it’s a better one than we got. But you know what, even if it is a bad prognosis you love him until the end and give him the love and life he deserves. I’m hoping and praying for you that it isn’t cancer and that he gets better.
Thanks so much. The photos I included make me feel both happy and sad at the same if that makes sense. Because I remember all the good times then I remember he’s gone.

E you will always be one of my special friends. I lost my avvy to cancer, but she was able to leave on her own terms. It brings me comfort to see pictures of her and to see her in my every post. The one picture I don't have still remains in my mind. She was laying in the pasture and one of my Turkeys decided she needed grooming. As the turkey started plucking her fur, she looked at the turkey, got up and moved, and the turkey followed. Guess she wasn't done. Second time around Prancer let the turkey finish her mission. The look on her face was priceless.

Back
Top Bottom