Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
Oh no, I had lost this thread!
Gosh, I don't know what to say. I'm so so sorry about Wilbur. He was a gorgeous boy and you were truly the best owner he ever could have had. I'm glad to know he's at peace now though, and no longer suffering. Rest in peace, buddy.
And hugs :hugs
Thanks so much

I just thought I would share with everyone on here. On the 15th of December we are getting our next Great Dane puppy, not to replace Wilbur (just making sure you know) because nobody could ever replace Wilbur. But we are just giving this puppy a home, and I’m really excited. We actually inquired about him before we had to put Wilbur to sleep and we got a message the day Wilbur went. He was the last puppy in his litter to go and so we agreed to get him because we weren’t getting him until December if that makes sense.
Anyway his name is Bailey, he’s the biggest puppy in his litter (6.1kg at 5 weeks old). Can’t wait to get him and have another puppy in the house. It feels so empty without a Great Dane.
Anyway this is him:
CB3FBD45-67BF-44EF-870C-683281C4331F.jpeg

Thanks for all your love and support. I will post a new thread solely for Bailey when we get him.

I just thought I would share with everyone on here. On the 15th of December we are getting our next Great Dane puppy, not to replace Wilbur (just making sure you know) because nobody could ever replace Wilbur. But we are just giving this puppy a home, and I’m really excited. We actually inquired about him before we had to put Wilbur to sleep and we got a message the day Wilbur went. He was the last puppy in his litter to go and so we agreed to get him because we weren’t getting him until December if that makes sense.
Anyway his name is Bailey, he’s the biggest puppy in his litter (6.1kg at 5 weeks old). Can’t wait to get him and have another puppy in the house. It feels so empty without a Great Dane.
Anyway this is him:
View attachment 2913902
Thanks for all your love and support. I will post a new thread solely for Bailey when we get him.
What a charm! He is gorgeous! Glad you could get a new puppy! :love

Woohoo! Looking forward to a fun Christmas! And yes, can't wait for more updates in December!

Anyway this is him:
View attachment 2913902
And yes, nobody could replace Wilbur, but you are giving this sweet boy a very LOVING home. He is a real lucky pup.

What a charm! He is gorgeous! Glad you could get a new puppy! :love

Woohoo! Looking forward to a fun Christmas! And yes, can't wait for more updates in December!
Thanks. I can’t believe it’s been a month since Wilbur passed, it feels like it was yesterday and sometimes it feels like so much longer ago.
And yes, nobody could replace Wilbur, but you are giving this sweet boy a very LOVING home. He is a real lucky pup.
Thanks. I like to think Wilbur is watching on from Doggie heaven :)

Anyway this is him:
View attachment 2913902
He is so CUTE! 😍

Back
Top Bottom