Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
He is so cute. We are getting our golden retriever puppy on December 15th to. I know how it feels to not have a dog in your house we did it for almost 5 years now. So we decided it was time to get another one.
Yeah that’ll be nice to have another pup. When I post a new thread for Bailey, I’d love for you to share with us how your dog is and give updates on his story too.

Yeah that’ll be nice to have another pup. When I post a new thread for Bailey, I’d love for you to share with us how your dog is and give updates on his story too.
Her name will be Denver. I will surely join it. It is so hard waiting for a new puppy. She is already spoiled and she's not even here yet. And could you link Bailey"s new thread. I couldn't seem to find it

I like the star on Bailey's chest, he is so cute! I know no pup can ever replace its predecessor, but for me the only way to begin healing after losing a dog is to fill the hole in my heart with another one to love. I just can't live without a dog to love. ❤️ There's no "right" time to bring a new dog in your life, or maybe I should say there is no wrong time to do so. Just love him! Wilbur, I think, would want you to.

Her name will be Denver. I will surely join it. It is so hard waiting for a new puppy. She is already spoiled and she's not even here yet. And could you link Bailey"s new thread. I couldn't seem to find it
Oh I haven’t started it yet hahaha. I will link it when we start

I like the star on Bailey's chest, he is so cute! I know no pup can ever replace its predecessor, but for me the only way to begin healing after losing a dog is to fill the hole in my heart with another one to love. I just can't live without a dog to love. ❤️ There's no "right" time to bring a new dog in your life, or maybe I should say there is no wrong time to do so. Just love him! Wilbur, I think, would want you to.
I know what you mean.

I'm so sorry I missed this thread - I just read through it, with tears in my eyes now. Butterscotch, you and your family gave beautiful Wilbur the best life he could have ever had, up to and including at the end - he always knew how much he was loved.
I just wanted to make it clear that he isn’t there to replace Wilbur because I know it can be taken that way by some people
I believe every dog we have is here to teach us lessons - about loving unconditionally, being unselfish, experiencing pure joy, dealing with loss, so many other lessons...but most of all, how to become an even better friend and caretaker to the next dog who comes into our lives.
There's no "right" time to bring a new dog in your life, or maybe I should say there is no wrong time to do so. Just love him! Wilbur, I think, would want you to.
I"m sure he would. They love us so much, they would never want us to suffer from such a hole in our lives, being without a dog for too long.

I’m so sorry to hear about Spotie and I’m hoping for the best outcome for you and him. Hopefully it’s a better one than we got. But you know what, even if it is a bad prognosis you love him until the end and give him the love and life he deserves. I’m hoping and praying for you that it isn’t cancer and that he gets better.
Thanks so much. The photos I included make me feel both happy and sad at the same if that makes sense. Because I remember all the good times then I remember he’s gone.
I was at the Vet today... Looks like I'll have to say goodbye soon... I am heartbroken💔

Back
Top Bottom