Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
He is... Or more like he was😔 He got excited about every single chicken we brought home and NEVER attacked a single chicken. He saved 7 birds from a fox and always helped me to find my rabbit (she's free range). He was a great friend with my cat and also Crooksie (RIP). They actually ate from the same bowl as my chicken! Together! An amazing family dog♥️ I'm just really sad he can't have a happy ending💔

These are pics I took yesterday

Attachments

• Snapchat-688869682.jpg
    Snapchat-688869682.jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 4
I was always left the chicken run (tecnically part of my backyard) open at night so he could stop anything that could kill my chickens. Now that I will be dogless It will make me worry even more😩 I will get a new dog in a month or two but I don't want to rush it. I'm trying to find a breed that
-is family friendly
- has low prey drive
- can be kept outside even in winter
-is not too high maintainance

He is... Or more like he was😔 He got excited about every single chicken we brought home and NEVER attacked a single chicken. He saved 7 birds from a fox and always helped me to find my rabbit (she's free range). He was a great friend with my cat and also Crooksie (RIP). They actually ate from the same bowl as my chicken! Together! An amazing family dog♥️ I'm just really sad he can't have a happy ending💔

These are pics I took yesterday
He’s beautiful

Back
Top Bottom