Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
I think this is too soon but… I posted on FB. A day after a woman contacted me and said that she’s very sorry about what happened… then said that she has a puppy for sale. It is a female black rough collie. We chatted for awhile. Then she posted pics of the puppy’s parents…

And… IT’S SPOTTIE’S NIECE!!!:eek:

I’m convinced I’m buying her but I just want to give myself a bit of time before buying…

Last edited:
Here she is. Her name is Cute

Attachments

• 73CBC0D6-0F86-4068-9CF4-F6C0B88B2583.jpeg
    73CBC0D6-0F86-4068-9CF4-F6C0B88B2583.jpeg
    567.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone.
Firstly I want to warn you the following message is quite sad so if you don’t want to continue to read that’s okay.
I just want to thank you for all the support and love you’ve given for me, my family and Wilbur.
And it pains me to write this but I know we made the right decision, the right decision for us and most importantly for Wilbur.
Today when he woke up this morning he threw up and normally he would just get up and move away from it but today he didn’t, he just sat there and mum knew it was time.
We all agreed.
At 1:30PM this afternoon Wilbur went to sleep, he went into a peaceful rest that he will never wake up from. So Rest In Peace dearest Wilbur. He was so loved, he is so loved.
It’ll be hard but I’m still sure we did the right thing.
Thank you for all your support.
P.S. this was him today before he was put to sleep.
View attachment 2881623
I'm only just catching up on BYC. So sorry for your loss Butterscotch. :hugs:hugs

If you believe in coincidences, then it must be a coincidence that the puppy is Spottie's niece. But, to me, there's something more wonderful and mystical at work here.
I believe that dogs chose people not the other way around. Only the price is keeping me from buying it instantly. She wants 1000€ for it. It’s a good price for a rough collie but It's still a lot

Back
Top Bottom