Jun 26, 2013
U.S.A
About:

Your a wild horse, and you have to face dangers, survive, etc

Rules:

Whatever i say, go with it

I will talk in this color for announcements

I will establish staff

Make it realistic. Look up stuff about wild horses, when they are usually born, how they age, talk, etc to each other

The lead stallion has to fight for its mares

Please, no details on the breeding. Just say: he bred with ******

No powers, magic of any sort.

Each week, I will PM you with either a blessing, or a curse

Ask to kill someone player, or you can kill your horse/s

If your horse does not get enough water, etc, I will officially, call it dead

Once a foal is 2 months old, it will be kicked out of its herd, and start its own (NOTE: it will not be easy)

So, just please research about wild horses to make it easier, cause that would be helpful

Blessing:

A blessing is when I give your charcaters ups. Like, lets say your horse is dieing, and I will PM you, each week, and give it a blessing so it will survive through the disease, injury etc

Curse:

A curse is bad. Lets say your horse/herd is doing fine, but something happens (the curse) and you will be cursed for how ever long I want. (Dont worry, I will make it fair)

Horses:

If you could look up wild horse behavior; how they age, when the foals born, etc, etc and it will make it a LOT easier on me

Ranks:

Lead stallion: the lead stallion protects its herd, and makes all the decisions. It may breed with whoever it wants if the mare is okay with it. Of the stallion does etc, a new stallion may take over. The lead stallion is like the warrior/guardian. He does the protecting, not the mares

Lead mare: the lead mare helps the herd, and is like the "Mother" of the herd. Other things to know: if the stallion died, then the lead mare takes charge, and makes all the decisions. Bit once a bachelor band comes, they may steal the mares, and have to gain the lead mares approval, before breeding etc.

Deputy: there is only 1 deputy, it can be male or female.

Mares: (unlimited) the mares breed with the lead stallion and have foals/fillies. But sometimes (if a bachelor band comes) they might steal a mare to breed with, and start there own herd. If they are ready to give birth, they usually isolate themselves from the heard

Foals/Fillies: (unlimited) they are usually born in the spring or early summer. Once foals are 2 months, they are kicked out of the herd to start one of there own. Fillies may stay.

Bachelor Bands: bachelor bands are a group of stallions, that are trying to make a heard. And to make one, the travel together, to steal another herds mare/mares, breed with the, and have there own herd.

Loners: loners are stallions that got kicked out of there herd to start one of there own. They may join a bachelor band, and its not easy starting a herd

Herd:

Herds are VERY Importantfor survival, and horses are very social animals

Herds:

Black Hooveds:

Lead Stallion:
Lead Mare:
Deputy:
Mares: (unlimited)
Foals/Fillies: (unlimited)

Bachelor Bands nearby: (at least 1 band)

The Greys:

Lead Stallion:
Lead Mare:
Deputy:
Mares: (unlimited)
Foals/Fillies: (unlimited)

Bachelor Bands nearby: (at least 1)

( you can make more herds, just PM me)

Setting: Pryor Mountain range

Form:
Name: (name please, and make it unique)
Alias: (your other name, code name you may say)
Age: ( I will update on how old your horse is, but you must PM me first)
Breed: (are you a mustang? Appaloosa? Etc. NOTE: only wild horse breeds in the wild. Look them up)
History: (it would be cool of you wrote your background)
Family: ( if you have family members, type them in, but if you ant to updat (only if you have a new family member, PM me and I will put it up)
Personality: (do you have a mean aura, or a nice one?)
Pic: (it would be nice to have a pic, but no links please)
Herd:
Other:
Username:

Other Info:
If you need help, PM me. Search everything about wild horses, because its based on the actual thing. And basically, just that, and I hope everyone haves fun!

(NOTE: do not put the things that are in () on your form)

Forms:

Last edited:
Form:
Name: Little Cloud (will be Cloud when older)
Alias: Little Cloud, Clouds Legacy
Breed: mustang/ Appaloosa mix
History: she was born, and is happy as can be with her mother. Her father is quite fun to, but serious
Family: Sinka: (dam) Raven: (sire)
Personality: she is full of curiosity, (that usually leads to trouble) but, she is quite shy, and stubborn
Pic:

Herd: Black Hooveds
Other: (someone can make the lead stallion, her sire (father)
Username: Willow

Form:
Name: Sinka
Alias: n/a
Breed: Appaloosa
History: she became lead mare, with her stallion, Raven. She had birth, and she had Littlw Cloud. (Aka Cloud)
Family: Cloud: daughter Raven: lead stallion, sire of Cloud
Personality: she is wise, and is the caretaker
Pic:

Herd: Black Hooveds
Other: Cloud got her almost white coat (someone can make Raven. Clouds sire. And I would like if Raven was all black)
Username: Willow

Last edited:
( Just a tip: at two months, a foal would still be in its herd of origin. They wean at about four to six months of age and once they're capable of reproduction, which is typically anywhere from a year to two years old, they are sent away. )

Back
Top Bottom