Wildsky, c'mere! Over here! Closer!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Dec 7, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    You give Mike back to Miz Red (redhen) right now young lady before I send you to your coop! [​IMG]

2. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    No please don't I am supposed to go there to set him free tonight.

3. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Why the heck are you all fighting over the guy who looks like Earnest from the milk commercials?

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Hey! I ain't fighting over him. He does absolutely nothing for me - probably cuz I've never seen him in a cop's uniform before [​IMG] - I just can't believe that wildsky would have the audacity to steal him from Miz Red. [​IMG]

5. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

Quote:Yeah and I'm helping!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Amen to that one!!! [​IMG]

7. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Trust me. He looks better than most of the guys I've been hooked up with lately. [​IMG]

More importantly, he's smart and funny and clever. Plus, he's a hard worker and doesn't mind getting dirty doing it. What else could a girl want? I'd take him in a heartbeat. [​IMG]

8. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Quote:Well, guys who drink lots of milk are probably more healthy. LOL I wonder if Mike has a friend named, Verne. Poor Verne, he doesn't get any love on this board.

9. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Quote:X10

But shhhhh, don't tell anyone!

10. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Truthfully, looks are just icing. I'd love to meet someone that interesting and funny. Someone who can talk intelligently about a variety of topics. I appreciate that Mike Rowe is willing to try new things and that he shows an appreciation for the hard work of others. He seems to have character. Always a winning trait in my book (and one that is harder and harder to find). Sigh. If only he were real and living in TN...
    [​IMG]

edited to add- I find Lyle Lovett to be fascinating for the same reasons. Let's face it... he's not even remotely pretty. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by