Will be setting Silkie Eggs first week of Nov. who is with me?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by I-Have-Happy-Hens, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Hi,

I am getting a incubator for my birthday from my parents [​IMG] on the 27th and will be getting some Paint Silkie Eggs in the first week of November [​IMG]
    So is anybody else planning on setting that week?

Happy-Hens

2. Sunne73

Sunne73 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2011
    [​IMG]I have 12 black silkie eggs that should arrive next week. I will be setting on the 26 or 27th...close enough? [​IMG]

3. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    I've got 18 Turken, 70+ tibetan quail, & 2+ Chinese geese eggs I'll get & set the first week of November...I've also got 4 forming partridge silkie/showgirl eggs in there now that are due November 1st (=

4. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    24 Silkie eggs going into incubator today BBS,WHITE,GRAY , LAVS & BUFFS We'll see what I end up with at hatch time. Goodluck everyone with your hatches. [​IMG]

5. I-Have-Happy-Hens

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Quote:Yep! BTW my B-day is the 27th great to have you!

Oh and yay silkies! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  6. I-Have-Happy-Hens

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Quote:Wow lots of babies! [​IMG] glad to have you here!

7. I-Have-Happy-Hens

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Quote:Yay! :yaYou are so lucky to be setting lavs.! Great to have.another hatching buddy! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  8. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    Well it looks like my 3 batches of eggs will be here a little sooner than planned with my turkens arriving tomorrow then my 70+ quail & 5 geese eggs getting here & being set on 10-27. So it looks like I'll be setting my eggs a couple days before the first week of November so I hope I can still stay on this hatch thread...that just means I'll have (hopefully) fuzzy butts before you guys except for my geese, they'll be hatching with your chickies Lol [​IMG]

So here are my hatch dates:

TYPE & AMOUNT OF EGGS SET DATE HATCH DATE
    4 Silkie/Showgirl chickens 10-11-11 11-1-11
    18 Turken chickens 10-22-11 11-12-11
    70+ Tibetan cortunix quail 10-27-11 11-13-11
    5 Chinese geese 10-27-11 11-24-11

9. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Yay! :yaYou are so lucky to be setting lavs.! Great to have.another hatching buddy! [​IMG]

Thank You!! They should be due to hatch out on the 11th of Nov. Mailman took their time on delivering them and they was 1 day late. But Thank You!! fingers crossed [​IMG]

10. Tripp16

Tripp16 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Whoop whoop!! Congrats! I am supposed to get a dozen silkie eggs in this week! [​IMG] Cant wait! [​IMG] No telling when they will come in so it may be the same day you get some! I would love to have another silkie hatch buddy!! [​IMG]

Good luck with your hatch! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by