Will Cackle call or email a confirmation?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by rasin peeps, May 18, 2010.

1. rasin peeps

rasin peeps In the Brooder

Apr 15, 2010
    Cumberland, MD
    I ordered from Cackle last week with a ship date of Monday the 17th. They told me I would get the chicks on the 19th. I ordered over the phone. Will I get a call or email or something as a confirmation of shipment? I'm an ER nurse....guess who works ALL DAY LONG tomorrow>>>?????? AGGGGGHHHH

2. DaKid

DaKid Songster

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    Ive order from them a while back for the 1st time and like a month or two ago and they just send me an e-mail 2 weeks ago saying that my shipping should be due in next week some time ............ I just receive another order from Murry and the just send out 1/2 my order which where the chicks and I receive them on Monday and now I waiting on the Turkeys , hopefully there be in sometime this week also since they also had the same shipping date during the week of the 17 of May

Alan

3. rasin peeps

rasin peeps In the Brooder

Apr 15, 2010
    Cumberland, MD
    Did you order by mail or internet? I can't remember if she asked for my email.

4. DaKid

DaKid Songster

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    I order my e-mail and they send me an e-mail after I order them , then 2 weeks ago they confermed my order and stated a shipping date of the week of may 24

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  5. ArizonaNessa

ArizonaNessa Joyfully Addicted

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    I order online so I get email conformation right away and then I occasionally get a call letting me know that my order is ready early and wanting to know if I can take them sooner than the original date. That has happened more than I can count.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: