Will have male chickens to give away in Central WI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, May 27, 2008.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I have eight eggs in the incubator and I am only keeping one male...I'm assuming I will have more then one so if anyone is interested in some roos let me know. They are free and will be given away as soon as I can tell what they are. I am keeping any females I get. They will be Giant black cochin and Silver Phoenix PM me if your interested and would like to leave your phone number so I can contact you when they are ready for pick up. I can bring them as far as the Wausau WI area. But you would have to meet me there to pick them up. OR If your closer to Birnamwood WI I can meet you there. These chicks are due to hatch on May 28 or 29th

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  2. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

I am interested! I go to visit my dad in the wausau area all the time. I will ask my mom if I can before I let you know for shure.

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    That will be great...you have a few weeks before I will be able to tell which are males [​IMG] Do you want any males I have or just one or a few? Doesn't matter to me. I go into Wausau to grocery shop so I can bring them with me on a Friday afternoon or Saturday if that works out better. Just keep me informed if you can have them or not . THANK YOU! We would rather them go to someone here who wants them then just anyone.

4. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

I am closer to Wausau and I can take all of them. I pm'd you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by