Hi all! Quick question... 2 of my 4 pullets started laying yesterday. I knew it would be happening soon so I ordered some crushed oyster shell from S&P and it's still on it's way. My question is: is it okay to wait a few days for the oyster shell or should I run out and get some from the feed store right now? I did order quite a lot so if unnecessary I'd like to wait to get the package but not to the detriment of my new layers. It's a mixed flock, so they're all on grower feed still and I've put out a bunch of calxium rich foods like fresh spinach, whole sardines and encore poultry grit with calcium in it thay I happened to have lying around. So far my EE has laid 2 beautiful blue eggs and my BR has laid 1. The shels are thick and hard and ideal. I'd like to keep it that way, lol! What's been your experience?